Pager for Waiting Guests
- Increase the number of tables your restaurant turns
- Reduce guests from leaving by handing them a beeper
- Maintain a quieter atmosphere by eliminating the need for an overhead PA system
- Locate guests more quickly decreasing your table turn time
- Reduce wait times
- Give guests the freedom to visit the bar or go outside
- Reduce hostess stand congestion
LRS is the leading innovator of restaurant paging systems. We were the creators of the first coaster pager and have since developed new technologies to improve restaurant operations.
Pagers for Servers & Staff
Restaurant pagers are not only available to page waiting guests but are also available to help servers to expedite orders. All of our restaurant server pagers, beepers, and buzzers can be called from the kitchen transmitter as well as from the transmitter at the host stand - if you are using guest pagers in your restaurant.
Our server pagers for restaurants offer on-site programming. If a pager becomes lost or broken, you can reprogram another pager from your transmitter. You do not need white boards or grease pencils because now your pager is the same as your ID. The chef knows the number to page because it will be printed on the ticket as the server ID.
Server pagers, beepers, and buzzers will increase sales and improve service with the following benefits.
- Increase check averages
- Dramatically improve service levels
- Servers stay out on the floor with guests